We’re recruiting care workers in Sefton
Looking for a rewarding career in adult care? Look no further!
We’re recruiting now
What’s New Directions reablement service all about?
We care deeply about the lives of those we support. Our aim is to provide happiness by allowing individuals to lead independent and fulfilling lives. We nurture, care and support adults with our award-winning enabling service is expanding. We are looking for new team members to support people in
their own homes after a stay in hospital or illness.
Who are we? New Directions is Sefton Council’s number one reablement provider and we are hiring in your area, offering a raft of great benefits and competitive pay
(£10.85 per hour).
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Training package
- Health and Wellbeing package, including:
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Active Sefton and discounted gym membership
- Access to a free 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Up to 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Free DBS check
- Car mileage – £0.45p
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Flexible Working – part time and full time roles
- Free Uniform
No previous care role experience required to join our amazing team. Join us today and make a difference!
Want to be a reablement worker?
Check out our list of vacancies and how to apply via the link below. I
If you would like to know more information on the roles please contact us via the options below.