Sefton’s leading care provider, New Directions, is now recruiting for staff to work at the heart of the community. We currently employ around 500 staff across the business who pride themselves on delivering high quality social care and support to vulnerable groups within the Sefton area.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Company holiday pay – up to 33 days (pro rata) after qualifying period
- Paid DBS check
- Occupational sick pay
- Pension with company contribution
- Paid training and induction
- Opportunity to gain an accredited, professional qualification relevant to job role
Our core values:
- Big Hearted: we say that we are proud of the quality of care, empathy and kindness we offer to the people we support and each other
- Count on Us: we act in a way that you can rely on us to be able to meet the needs of the people we support and each other
- Together as One: we say that we take pride in working as a team to deliver a very person-centred service
- People Focused: we recognise the importance of transparency, trust, recognition and development within our workforce
Do you share these values? If so, read on …
2x REABLEMENT WORKERS
£9.39 to £9.57 per hour
25 hours per week
Location: All Sefton
Based across the Borough of Sefton, providing support and assistance to people of all ages in their home. The role includes personal care, such as: washing, dressing and bathing. No qualifications are necessary. The ability to work evenings and weekends is essential.
Reablement Workers help people who have been discharged from hospital, or had an illness or fall, to regain their life skills and confidence at home. As well giving you the satisfaction of making a difference in the community this job offers:
· Permanent contracts
· Free smart phone for business usage
· Full paid training
· Opportunity for career development
· Paid induction programme
· Paid travel time
Day, evening and weekend shifts, therefore the post-holder must be flexible.
A driver with access to their own vehicle is also an essential requirement.
An Enhanced DBS Check is required.
For more information regarding the above job role contact Lorna Irving, Service Manager on 0151 347 7834.
Click here to view job description and person specification
ALL SERVICES – RELIEF WORKERS
Hourly rate dependent upon job role
Location: All Sefton areas
If you wish to be included on our relief bank to work on an ad hoc basis to cover for sickness or annual leave in any of our services, then contact the HR Team on 0151 705 0300 who will take details regarding your availability and where you are able to provide cover, based on your skills and experience.