Sefton’s leading care provider, New Directions, is now recruiting for staff to work at the heart of the community. We currently employ around 500 staff across the business who pride themselves on delivering high quality social care and support to vulnerable groups within the Sefton area.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Company holiday pay – up to 33 days (pro rata) after qualifying period
- Paid DBS check
- Occupational sick pay
- Pension with company contribution
- Paid training and induction
- Opportunity to gain an accredited, professional qualification relevant to job role
Our core values:
- Big Hearted: we say that we are proud of the quality of care, empathy and kindness we offer to the people we support and each other
- Count on Us: we act in a way that you can rely on us to be able to meet the needs of the people we support and each other
- Together as One: we say that we take pride in working as a team to deliver a very person-centred service
- People Focused: we recognise the importance of transparency, trust, recognition and development within our workforce
Do you share these values? If so, read on …
If you would like any further information please contact our Head Office on 0151 705 0300
HEAD OF FINANCE
36 hours per week
£48,644 per annum
New Directions is a values-based company and aspire to be the local employer and provider of choice.
We are looking for the right person with the right values and behaviours who can help ensure our workplace values, developed by individuals who use our services, are at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for a finance lead to join our Senior Leadership Team. Reporting directly to the Managing Director this is a key strategic role within the Company responsible for managing a small finance team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Solid financial management experience operating at a strategic level
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA qualification
- Experience of communicating complex financial analysis to non-financial people with sufficient attention to detail to be credible in cross-examination
- Experience of forecasting, analysing and understanding complex problems, arising at solutions and being able to implement them and/or persuade others to adapt and implement them.
- Experience of reporting on financial and business issues to Board and Regulators
- strong leadership and people management skills
- Understanding of IT systems and business performance
They will also be:
- a confident communicator and able to work positively with a diverse range of non-financial staff members and external partners
- a team player
If you have the experience and attributes, we are looking for then we would very much welcome your application.
For a recruitment pack and further information please contact Elaine Davies, Head of HR email@example.com.
The deadline for the submission of applications is Monday 15 June 2020.
Should you wish to have an informal conversation about the role contact Mark Fox, Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 705 0300.
£9.39 to £9.57 per hour
25 hours per week
Location: All Sefton
Based across the Borough of Sefton, providing support and assistance to people of all ages in their home. The role includes personal care, such as: washing, dressing and bathing. No qualifications are necessary. The ability to work evenings and weekends is essential.
Reablement Workers help people who have been discharged from hospital, or had an illness or fall, to regain their life skills and confidence at home. As well giving you the satisfaction of making a difference in the community this job offers:
· Permanent contracts
· Free smart phone for business usage
· Full paid training
· Opportunity for career development
· Paid induction programme
· Paid travel time
Day, evening and weekend shifts, therefore the post-holder must be flexible.
A driver with access to their own vehicle is also an essential requirement.
An Enhanced DBS Check is required.
For more information regarding the above job role contact Lorna Irving, Service Manager on 0151 347 7834.
ALL SERVICES – RELIEF WORKERS
Hourly rate dependent upon job role
Location: All Sefton areas
If you wish to be included on our relief bank to work on an ad hoc basis to cover for sickness or annual leave in any of our services, then contact the HR Team on 0151 705 0300 who will take details regarding your availability and where you are able to provide cover, based on your skills and experience.