HEAD OF OPERATIONS
We are looking for a forward thinking and resilient Head of Operations to join our Senior Leadership Team. Reporting directly to the Managing Director this role is critical to maintaining and sustaining an efficient and cost efficient service delivery.
- Responsible for all aspects of operational performance and delivery of the entire portfolio of services
- Lead the development of a range of quality service delivery models on a day to day basis to meet the ever changing financial, regulatory and legislator environment in which Health and Social Care operates
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to meet and exceed planned business aims and objectives
- Effectively communicate and build trust with a range of stakeholders
- Identify and develop opportunities for the organisation and future strategies for delivering quality cost effective and efficient service delivery
- Work with and support the Quality & Compliance team to ensure that all services are compliant and deliver a safe and high standard of care that meet all legislative requirements and CQC standards
For more information about the role and salary you can speak in confidence to Elaine Davies, Head of HR on 0151 705 0300
Please apply by submitting your CV and short (no more than two pages) covering letter summarising your relevant experience and expertise to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 31st August 2018
HOME CARE WORKERS
Grade 3A: £8.26 per hour
Based in the above areas providing support and assistance to people of all ages in their home. The role includes personal care, such as: washing, dressing and bathing. No qualifications are necessary. The ability to work evenings and weekends would be advantageous.
Relief work also available. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: Open
(Application form at the bottom of this page)
Grade 5: £9.07 to £9.35 per hour
25 Hours – All Areas
Leading adult social care provider New Directions is looking for new members to join its award-winning reablement team.
We support people who have been discharged from hospital, or may have had an illness, fall or other crisis at home. We work alongside them, helping them to regain their life skills and confidence, and to maintain their independence.
To achieve these objectives we’re seeking self-driven individuals with a commitment to delivering the best-quality care in the community. We’re also looking for people who have a friendly, confident approach, and can work under pressure when needed.
As a member of our team you’ll have the satisfaction of meeting individuals from all walks of life, with diverse needs. You will also learn new skills, and be given the opportunity to gain a recognised Health and Social Care Level 2 qualification, or higher.
Full paid training will be provided, to enable you to develop a successful career within social care.
The benefits of joining our team include:
- Permanent contracted hours
- Pension with company contribution
- Company holiday pay (up to 33 days per year, after qualifying period)
- Paid travelling time between calls
- Free uniform and business smart phone
The role involves day, evening and weekend shifts so applicants must be flexible and able to drive, with access to their own vehicle. Relief work is also available.
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Closing date: Open
To apply for any of the above vacancies, please download and complete the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form. Once completed please return both forms to email@example.com
If you have any queries about the recruitment process please call a member of the HR team on 0151 705 0300